Thursday, March 29, 2012

Childhood Memories #7

Three images based on a childhood memories.



Mom, Fire.


This is actually based from a childhood memory of my own. I was two years old. I woke up one morning and decided "I" was going to make breakfast. So I hopped the baby gate into the kitchen, climbed onto the counter and started cooking....  toast. Once the toaster had finished its cycle and popped up I would push it back down again... and again... and again... See, "cooking" and where theres cooking theres fire, which didn't take long for me. Once fire started getting involved I let my mom finish the "cooking". I hopped back over the baby gate and woke up my mother. "Mom, Fire." I said calmly. My mom on the other hand, not so calm. She topped my wonderful recipe off with a measuring cup full of water. Unplugged of corse. 


Now, That's a Bowl.


You know when you save up two hundred box tops and you get some shit plastic "hot wheel"with a crap cereal advertisement stamped across it? Not anymore with our healthful adult cereal, where theres a surprise in every bowl.



Big Boy Bubble Bath


Who didn't fuck up there parents bathroom with a bubble bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment